Monday, November 7, 2011

Treasure your love ~~~learn from the Glory At Sea

Treasure your love
~~~learn from the Glory At Sea
I really appreciate this short movie! After grasping the main idea, I can’t help myself praising: it’s so amazing!
On the first time finishing the film, I got very confused about the story. Maybe because of my English understanding or as a consequence of the difference between two cultures, my mind was filled with questions.
I couldn’t figure out why all the people in that village took out their possessions helping that man, and why they all followed the man going to the sea.
I couldn’t understand why that man suddenly jumped into the sea when he waked up on one day morning.
I didn’t know why other people all jumped into the water except the preacher.
I was even surprised by the moment all the people found their lost family members in the sea.
But after grasping the clues, I have to admit that it is such a beautiful and thoughtful story.
All the people followed the man just because he is the only survivor from the sea. Only he knew where the dead people sinking into the sea. Driving by the deep missing emotions, people chose to follow the man to find the person they treasured.
The music is one of the greatest light spots in the story. It gives me a sense of solemn and stirring. The celebration and the music make the ending a happy one because the people have found what they want; they get together with the person they want to be with.
Whether or not the ending of the story is true or fancy, I prefer all the people can meet their love, no matter in reality or in dream.
Don’t we think it’s a little sad at the preacher? He didn’t jump because there was no person he could jump for. He chose to stay with religion, that is what he treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment